At Moore & Moore Creative, we share your concerns about privacy.
Moore & Moore Creative Limited, and our affiliates (“Moore & Moore Creative”, “Moore & Moore Change”, “we”, “us” or “our”) are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our current and former clients, suppliers, website visitors and any other individuals that we deal with. This policy informs how we collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, as more particularly described under applicable privacy legislation.
This notice applies to our collection, use and disclosure of personal information. This notice does not apply to information about our employees or to information that is not personal information.
Any data processing will primarily be conducted to keep you up to date with information that you may find useful about us. We will seek to obtain your consent to process any of your information for any other reasons. Information is internally anonymised whenever possible.
1. What personal information may we collect about you?
Depending on the purpose(s) for which we need to collect it, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website;
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
• Information you provide to us with your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, birth date and other information;
• Other information submitted by you. This may include information you have filled out in surveys, polls, questionnaires or similar items; and
• Such other information we may collect as permitted or required by law.
2. Using your personal information
We may use your personal information:
• To enable your use of the services available on our websites;
• To send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
• To send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
• To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our websites;
• For legitimate business purposes such as to tell you about our other products or services in which you have expressed an interest or that we believe may be of interest to you. We will obtain your consent before sending you this type of information and you will be given the right to opt out, if you so choose;
• To verify your identity
• To maintain business records for reasonable periods, and generally managing and administering our business
We may need to share or disclose your personal information in order to provide products or services, however, we will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
• To fulfill a transaction that you may have requested;
• To market our products to you;
• To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
• In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Moore & Moore Creative may transfer personal information to outside agents or service providers (including affiliates of Moore & Moore Creative acting in this capacity) that perform services on our behalf. Services may include, for example, mailing, printing, billing, marketing, administering and managing our business, information technology and/or data hosting or processing services or similar services, or otherwise for purposes described in this notice.
Assignees or successors of Moore & Moore Creative or our business or assets may use and disclose your personal information for similar purposes as those described in this notice.
Data Transfers outside the EU. In any circumstance where Moore & Moore Creative considers transferring your personal information outside of the EU for any business purpose, it will comply with all relevant UK and EU laws and have valid data transfer mechanisms in place. Moore & Moore Creative will implement reasonable contractual or other controls to protect your personal information while processed or handled overseas.
4. Internet privacy and information collected online:
Please refer to our “Cookies Statement” to learn more about cookies and how they are used on our site.
An IP address is a numerical identifier for a device attached to an IP network. We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We make no effort to discover your identity through your IP address.
Our web sites may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that Moore & Moore Creative is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our sites and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects non-public personal information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our web sites.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our websites may request information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as post code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes and for permission-based e-mail promotions and information where applicable. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of the site in question, as well as summarising the results of all respondents and reporting on industry statistics, trends, and group opinions.
Our websites may make forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
5. Security of your personal information
We take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
6. Policy amendments
7. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
8. Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
9. Contact Us
Moore & Moore Creative may establish and maintain a file of your personal information for the purposes described above, which will be accessible at:
Moore & Moore Creative Limited
Attn: Data Controller, 17 Dufferin Street, London EC1Y 8PD
If you wish to make inquiries or complaints or have other concerns about our personal information practices, you may write to us as described above, e-mail us firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us +44 (0)20 7713 8770.